November is EROBLOPOMO! (Erotic Blog Posting Month)… or so I have declared.
I know we already have NANOWRIMO, which is awesome, but what if you don’t want to write a novel, or don’t have time to whip out 30,000 words this month? And I know there is also NABLOPOMO, but what if you want to share your dirtiest laundry, offer up your naughty photos, and write steamy stories that the “vanilla” world might not appreciate so much?
Hence…Erotic Blog Posting Month!!!
So here’s how it will work:
Phase 1: Take some time to prepare the last week of October.
1. Make sure you have a space to write. If you don’t already have a blog, start one (you can do this free on Blogger, WordPress, and a host of other platforms).
2. Choose a theme. What is going to tie all of your posts together? Are you going to take the month to write 30 posts about gratitude? Are you going to post a sexy photo or drawing? You could do an A-Z style method, write 30 letters to your lover, or write your erotic memoir, 500 words at a time. The sky is the limit, and it is all up to you. There are lots of 30 day writing challenges out there that you can use as inspiration for this, too. Or set yourself a daily sex challenge and then write about it. Seriously, you get the gist…this is about you, so you can take it in any sexy direction you choose!
3. Set a goal. How much or how often do you plan to write each day? How will you track your progress?
Phase 2: Let the cat out of the bag! (This can happen at the end of October, or it can be your first post of the challenge.)
4. Announce your plans to the world. Write a blog post that explains your theme, your goal, and your tracking system.
5. Grab the EROBLOPOMO badge to use on your site and your posts, so your readers know you are participating. I can also email you the image if you prefer…just get in touch.
Related images you can use:
6. Set up a EROBLOPOMO category, so you can link up when the time comes. (One link per blogger, by category, rather than linking up individual posts.) If you need help doing this, let me know, and I can assist.
Phase 3: On your mark, get set, GO!
7. November 1st, create your first post and link up below, so we can support one another in the challenge! EROBLOPOMO will last from November 1 to November 30.