- 12+ years with my best friend, and though not all the days were good, the ones that were, I’d never trade for a million years…no regrets, right?
- a gorgeous, intelligent boy we made together, raised together, and will continue to help grow into an amazing young man, no matter what happens between us
- a cool, clean floor to place my bare feet upon and feel grounded
- family to support me
- books to lose myself in
- yoga to help me find my center and breathe through the tough parts
- writing to clear and refill my soul
- meaningful work to keep my mind busy
- friends to cry out my feelings to
- a comfortable bed to hold me at night, while I sleep and heal
Things are not sure right now. But, what I know, is there is always something to be thankful for in the midst of every storm.
And I promise I will get back to some sort of sexiness on this blog next week. I need to get my head out of my wallowing every once in awhile. That’s not to say I won’t be doing quite a bit of sharing and introspection about my situation. As a confessional writer (and reader), I know that simply telling your story can be healing (for the self and others). So, I’m not about to stuff this shit down and avoid talking about it. I’m always good about labeling my posts, though. So if you are only interested in the erotic fiction, stick with that. My personal experience posts are likely not to be too upbeat for the foreseeable future.