As I sit here considering what to write for Masturbation Monday, I find myself fresh out of creative energy. I’ve been working on my blog design all day, avoiding “real” work. I never even got out of my pajamas. And the time I wasn’t devoting to blog design, I was devoting to setting priorities and creating goals for the coming year. It was actually a mentally and emotionally exhausting day.
1. More kissing…like actual passionate kisses goodbye and hello, rather than those complacent, pedestrian pecks on the lips we’ve fallen into the habit of giving. When I kiss him in the morning, I want to kiss him like I may never see him again…because I might not…we never know.
2. More sex: Yes, we sort of fell off the sex wagon. And we desperately need to get back on. I’m attempting to remedy this. I have a project this year that is intended to help me get back on the wagon, one step at a time. My theme for January is “showing initiative.”
3. More creativity and inspiration…in the bedroom: I am terrible at this. I’m not great at initiating sex, nor am I great at creativity. It’s my plan to improve in this regard. I’m thinking maybe my theme for February will be “showing ingenuity.”
4. More intimacy: We’ve lost touch of each other these past few years, but we’ve made the promise to recommit to each other and reconnect.
5. More adventure: It’s something he’s been wanting from me for a long time. We’ve been together for 12 years, and it’s common to get bored and complacent. We need a bit of an adventure injection.
So there it is…
I guess it’s time to come up with a Sexual Bucket List…What do you have on yours? Give me some of your great ideas! I could use them!