Pervertically Virtuous has nominated me for the “Sensual Blogger Award”:
I’m honored, of course…I always blush a bit when someone hands me a compliment. But, I found this one unexpected…not because I don’t think my writing is sensual…but because I had no idea who P.V. was until now. I’m excited to find out I have a new reader and flattered to be noticed by someone “unknown”to me.
It intrigued me enough that I’ve been inspired to do something similar.
Now, I know – these things can be a bit “chain-mail”-ish and not everyone is “in to” these sort of “awards”. More than anything, I think these awards are more about encouraging and noticing the work of other bloggers (and linking to them so the whole world can enjoy them as much as you do) than they are about actually “awarding” anyone anything. I guess it’s nice to put a bit of “flair” on your blog…to show you’ve been “found” and appreciated in some regard.
I will certainly add this one to my blogger “credentials”. But, I’m going to change things up a bit before I send it out to anyone else.
And here are my questions for you 7 lovely writers…
1) Which of the 5 senses is your most prized? The one you could not do without. Explain.
2) Describe your most sensual encounter.
3) Which sense turns you on the most? Explain.
4) Do you find yourself to be more sensual or sexual?
5) Describe the most sensual kiss you’ve ever experienced.
6) What perfume/cologne do you wear on a regular basis?
7) Is there a part of your body you can’t handle having touched? A part you especially love having touched?
Alrighty then…my nominees will be “warned” of their award within the week! Looking forward to your answers…I’d love it if you could cut and paste them into the comments below as well as answer them on your own sites when you nominate your own favorite sensual bloggers.
If any of you (my readers) have a favorite sensual blog, please share the link in the comments. I’m always looking to freshen up my blogroll with new reading material.