This is a TMI Tuesday post. To see who else is sharing too much information, click HERE.
1. When you bought your bedframe, did you evaluate it in terms of ropes, handcuffs, etc.?
Well, maybe not ropes and handcuffs, but we certainly chose it for the “noise factor.” Having a moderately sized home and a child in the house, who blissfully sleeps through our sometimes raucous “adult time”, we wanted to be prepared as the kiddo got older and wiser to our naughty goings-on. We bought a platform bed to deter squeaking and movement. Unfortunately, though the thing is a tank, the supports that came with it were rather flimsy…and we found ourselves, mid-coitus, falling inward. We’d have to get out of bed, fix the slats, and rearrange the mattress. Quite the mood-killer, so we secured a sheet of plywood underneath the mattress. Now, not only is the mattress happier, the bed is pretty damn solid and makes very little noise.
2. Aside from beds, was sex ever a major consideration when purchasing a piece of furniture?
I don’t believe so. I will say that the micro-fiber couch has come in handy from time to time, but we didn’t really choose micro-fiber to avoid cum stains…it was more about the possibility of dumped wine (which, I’ll say…micro-fiber does a lovely job of repelling).
3. Have you ever had anyone say that a piece of your furniture was inappropriate because it was clearly for sexual purposes?
4. Do you have a piece of furniture that has a stain caused by bodily fluids?
Yes. Even with all of the precautions I’ve made to protect the mattress (I even have a water-resistant mattress cover), I sometimes cum enough to soak through. So, yes. Our mattress definitely shows tell-tale signs of many nights of fucking. I suppose I could give in and get a rubber sheet…but I don’t think I could handle the feeling of it next to my naked skin.
5. Do you have anything in your bedside table your wouldn’t want your parents to know about?
6. Do you own any exercise equipment that is useful for sex?
Other than helping to keep me fit and in shape enough to have sex often and well, I don’t think that my treadmill would provide the optimal sexual experience. But, then, I haven’t tried it.
7. Aside from your bedroom, what room do you have sex in the most?
The living room…or maybe the bathroom – we’ve done that when relatives were here and we wanted to be as discrete as possible – you know…the fan, running water…whatever we could do to cover up the sounds. The living room is usually where it starts…and sometimes it ends there, too. But rarely. We really are “bedroom” types.
8. Do you have any electronics in your bedroom that are on during sex?
The alarm clock has interrupted us a few times. Does that count?