This is a TMI TUESDAY post. Click on the link to see who else is sharing too much information.
A bunch of celebrity sex tapes have been made public through fair means or foul. Have you seen any of these? Which ones?
Pamela Anderson and Bret Michaels Paris Hilton and Rick Solomon Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee Kim Kardashian and Ray-J Kendra Wilkinson and Justin Frye
My Answer: Well, I guess I’m proud to say that I only even know who 4 of these people are…and I’ve never seen any sex-related pictures or videos involving them…that I know of. I suppose…since I don’t know who most of them are, I wouldn’t have recognized them if I saw them. So, my final answer is…maybe – I don’t really know.
Today’s TMI Tuesday topic is sex photography and video.
1. Did you ever pose for pictures in sexual situations, or take pictures of a lover?
My Answer: Um…duh. Have you seen my blog? HNT, baby. 2. Did you keep these pictures private between yourselves, or did others see them? My Answer: Um…again…Have you seen my blog? I keep a lot of things private in my day-to-day life…not so much on the internet. Strangely enough…just like living in a big city – the internet allows more anonymity.
3. Did any of them ever get out in public with embarrassing results? Not yet. I cringe to think what would happen if they did. Most of my photos are faceless. But the ones that are not…the ones that, say, we use on the swingers boards that we belong to – SLS and Adult Friend Finder – that we can allow people to see when we choose – DO have our faces…and some are nude. I suppose if someone had designs, they could use these against us. But, we choose to trust that the people we allow to see our photos are normal people like us who have just as much to lose and are there for the same purpose. Russian roulette, anyone?
4. Were you ever videotaped having sex?
Mr. LL has tried…and would like to have someone else videotape us – but I’m a bit camera shy. I even do most of my own photos for this website. Just recently, I’ve started having Mr. LL do it – and he’s getting pretty good – the last two photo posts are courtesy of him – let’s all give him a round of applause…it encourages him.
I guess I could be convinced to use film. It’s no worse than photos.
5. If so, was the tape ever made public?
My Answer: Well, since I do not think I have ever been taped – at least to my knowledge…hell, lots of people have cell phones now…I suppose I could have been taped without my knowledge – I do not think it has ever been made public.
6. Were you ever photographed or taped without your knowledge?