Oh…there are so many…
I truly revel in the male form; so many things to appreciate. And, honestly, it’s different with every man. Everyone has their best features – but overall…these are my top 5…or 6…
1) Eyes. I’m a sucker for green or blue. Blue, especially. It’s what grabbed me the second I first saw my husband. Intense blue eyes that offered me honesty and mystery. Reel me in. That’s all I’m sayin’. And glasses can be a definite turn on for me.
|Can I have him for my birthday?|
2) Lips. Yes…they matter – even on a man. Those lips are gonna be taking a trip across mine, between my breasts, around my nipples, across my belly and between my thighs. They’d better be soft and strong.
3) Arms. I don’t need buff or steroid-stretched shoulders with veins trying to rip through the skin. No. But, manly, muscled arms that can enclose me, grab me, control me are a must. And tattoos are a lovely plus. I’m a sucker for skin art. I would show my husband’s here, but his tattoos are too identifiable…and therefore, must remain in the shadows.
4) Thighs. A place to rest my hands when my face is buried between them. Hard, sexy, muscled legs that lead to the promise land.
5) Ass. A lovely thing to smack or grab or tease. My hands find Mr. LL’s often during sex (and out of the bed, too)…like handles to help pull him harder into me.
I left off the obvious…because…well…it’s obvious. I mean…if you appreciate the male body, you have to love the cock. Which I do. He wouldn’t be a man without it.
What are your favorite parts on a man? And if you are a man…what parts of yourself do you appreciate or like the most? What parts do you hope others notice?