Check out who else is playing…
1. During the December holiday season, do you…
a. Go away to join other family?
b. Have holiday fun with immediate family?
c. Get to be alone with a lover?
d. Enjoy the peace and quiet and down-time of being with yourself?
Since we have the first and only grandchild for both of our parents, they pretty much swarm us. We do Christmas morning here…and since I hate cooking and hate cleaning up after company even more…we go to the in-town in-laws’ house for Christmas dinner. The out-of-town in-laws either stay in their own trailer nearby or borrow ours in the driveway. Thankfully, we have learned that our house is too small to hold us all without imminent death.
2. What is your favorite holiday tradition or thing that you like to do every holiday season?
We save up our loose change all year and then donate it to the local Humane Society.
3. You are walking down the street and a sexy person is standing with a sign that says “Kiss Me” and mistletoe hanging above their head.
1. Would you kiss that person? YES or NO
Depends. Why exactly are they just standing there? What kind of crazy do they have, and is it contagious?
2. Why or why not?
I think I’d pass. It seems fishy to me. But, then, I’m not a very trusting individual. There’s gotta be a reason they’re out there.
4. Santa made up his list and he has checked it twice. Turns out you are on the “naughty” list. What is the naughty thing you did that put you on that list?
Well…naughty is such a “relative” term. I suppose I’m naughty in that I have let the laundry pile up and the dishes set in the sink for long periods of time. I paid a few bills late. I missed an appointment awhile back. I speed. I call in sick when I’m not.
But, I suppose you are looking for the “good” naughty, right? So – casual sex with strangers, drinking a bit too much, anal sex and light bondage, sending dirty texts at work, fucking more than one person at a time…
5. For being naughty you have been locked in a room where you will be forced to learn about holiday cheer. You will have to watch 24 hours of a holiday movie, which movie would you choose to watch? (pick just one)
a. A Christmas Story
b. It’s a Wonderful Life
c. White Christmas
d. A Christmas Carol (original 1938 version or the 1992 Muppet version)
I would have to pick “b”. I watch it every year…once. I’d probably want to shoot myself if I had to watch it for 24 hours.
Bonus: The holidays can be a hectic time of year, so much so that romance might take a back seat to festivities and such. Give us YOUR sexy tip for keeping away the “chill” and “heating up” the holiday season.
I haven’t really experienced this problem. I guess I’d say, just make sure to spend time with the one you love…away from the madness. Also, don’t get caught up in the rush and the “buy, spend, go into debt” mentality. I’m opting to make my own gifts. Mr. LL and I don’t buy each other gifts…and we go lightly on other spending, as well. I’d rather spend our money enjoying the company of others rather than on items they may or may not want. I also stock the liquor cabinet when family arrives for an extended period. Nothing like self-medication to take the edge off.
(Visited 19 times, 1 visits today)