1. When is the last time you or your loved one had their prostate checked?
Ummmm…sadly, I am not aware of the last time Mr. LL had to go through that unpleasantness. I know we’ve discussed it though, as our female family doc likes to push that task onto a male doc in the office. Guess she has a problem sticking her finger up a guy’s rear.
2. Besides a medical professional, how many other people have had their finger up your ass?
Well, no medical professionals have had their fingers up my ass. But, I guess there have a been a handful of guys…more recently, as I was always way too self-conscious for it in my younger years.
3. Have you ever given or received a prostate massage? Did you like it? Did you cum or orgasm?
No. I have not. I’m not against it though.
4. Do you enjoy anal play–rimming, fingering, penetration, etc.?
5. Ever had anal sex?
A. No, and I don’t want to.
B. No, but I am dying to try it.
C. Yes, but it is just okay.
D. Yes, love it…can’t get enough of it.
E. That’s the way I like it. Anal sex is the best sex.
Yep. 🙂 It’s somewhere between C and D for me. I like it when I have it, but it isn’t my first choice most of the time. I think I’ve actually requested it only a few times, though sex has led to it more than that. I have only had anal sex with my husband…and one guy in college (which was an absolute disaster and left me feeling a bit violated – even though I had consented and we were in a consensual, respectful relationship).
6. You are about to have anal sex, which method would you choose (You must choose one.):
A. Finger up the ass
B. Prostate stimulator/massager
C. Penis–real or strap-on
Any of the above, really.